Sunday, July 4, 2010

Whether the weather be fine or Whether the weather be not

So I had my night flying course all booked and paid for with Naples Aviation but the tail end of Hurricane Alex decided to put a spanner in the works with thunder and lightening so no Night rating for the time being.
I will have to wait until I get back from my trip to Europe.
I am doing my RT practical next week in Devon and then hoping to take my dad on some cross country in the area after I take the trans atlantic flight back the UK via paris tomorrow.

Up and away again..... heading North, a long day and then home.....

At Starbucks in Beirut, thinking about where I'd like us to go away holiday this year The phone rings..... "Can we leave to...