Monday, July 17, 2017

Testing testing testing 1-2-3

I brought a video camera before I left the UK to try to document some of the flying and the places I get to visit. 
I am really new to the video side to things, especially editing, but I have decided to give it a try. 
I hope to learn and improve as I go along so this one is a bit rough and ready. I have had to edit it in low quality as the internet is so slow for uploading here. 
I decided to take the camera for a test drive yesterday and have an attempt at editing it today. 
There is some lovely scenery on the coast line and as I was walking along the promenade there were a few locals enjoying themselves cliff jumping off of the rocks in the back ground. 
In the distant back ground you can just make out the airport where we fly out of.




No comments:

A long month and back in the air..... and all over the place..... and what to wear ??

Firstly there are some worrying signs of things in the Beirut/Lebanon region that are causing some feelings of uncertainty for all based...